Plans?đź‘‘ Only football Queen⚽

I Will Come with you 
If you have : 

-plan for charity first
-charity for plan first
- and its charity for me.
-charity plan for my life wearing by buy
-I know laws right are all
-I can decide
-Near by me have to Be C
-Love and fully loved to Be
-We are near for us dream
-Crown to Be 
-Has grown our team?
-There want to Be someday 
-Lovely friend My football team 
-There most to Be me 
-Love to Be Lovely have to Be 
-That I Will Come 

Live enough most, Love Rose, Loverdose
Princess said so, why to know
Angry or no
Whole Life to Be pleasure
And thankfully have to be always 

Greetings đź’Ś
🇺🇸🇨🇦
🇭🇲
🌿
Pauliina 🎀

Near by you 
Near by me 
You have to Be think 
Which country is next 
For your team
xoxoxo
FootballQueen

Thankfully team, Respect peace 🇫🇷🕊️

Alligator Jokes we have.
And incredible of humor.
Crocodile Rick.
Crocodile rock.
Next summer on/off
And next stop đź’š

Pđź•Š️

 Charity any countries?
 Do you want or can do that?

đź’ś 
Or does I 
only have 
to ask 
where is 
my bankcard ?
đź’ś

Pauliina ⚽

©arabiađź•Ś

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Skyy skyy skyy, vodka.đź’Ž

To Be or not to Be, or something else stupid ?đź’Ž

Homebody🧡Peachy, fit fat days.🍑