More than diamonds.🥂💋

But before that 
Have to ask apologize 
Too late to cry 
Bigger and fatter everyday
Have to leave ask

Tell us more 
If you know 
Tell for us 
If you know
Some one leave on

Tell for me 
If you know 
Something important 
Too fat everyday
My face puzzle every day

Im sorry about it little
How I have grown
My dear Princess one
Without crown

Anyway little 
Sorry about it
Fat days are here
And fitness life 
Was so near
Fit days can wate
I hopea so
Fat days are
Very expensive to be

Dear my days 
Have already want
Lose my game
And lose my weight
Dear fat face 
Cat have a stay
Dear fat days
We have lazy days

Try to be kind
Try to hope best
Have to ask
Stay have stay 
Life can wait
Wife would come

Near by days 
Need to know
Let us know
If you know
More than me
Whats going on

C
Loveletter to Be 
đź’Ś Pauliina
Only football Queen ⚽
Fat lazy days, Cat have a stay.




Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Skyy skyy skyy, vodka.đź’Ž

To Be or not to Be, or something else stupid ?đź’Ž

Homebody🧡Peachy, fit fat days.🍑