Attention My Love 💚

Read on🌿 Love on🌿 If I could🌿

Sounds like home 
Could Be joke 

But have I understand right
That I have to Ask ...

My bankcard ?
You didint know yet 

I have cause have
Been there? Or somewhere ?

Included marriage 
That you will survive 

Without me 
But have miss My card 

I dont understand why 
Its not here ?

May I have your attention 
Please leave me 
Or somewhere surprise 
I dont fight or might Be
Should I stay 
And stay 

Leave at twice 
Trust me Vice 
Its true 
I scare was you 
Dont know 
How to do 
Cause. Card. Have Been
And days goes 

Let me know.
If you know.
Something else.
Have missing too.

Shall I Ask soon 
Does I go 
Empty account goes
By days like to know
Soon I do 
Bankrob.

Let us know.
If I right?
By weeks two 
Whats Have happened 
Years ago

Pauliina 🎀💌💅
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Life to Be
Wife to Be 
Like to Be 
Already know
🛍️💳👜

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Skyy skyy skyy, vodka.💎

To Be or not to Be, or something else stupid ?💎

Homebody🧡Peachy, fit fat days.🍑