Skyy skyy skyy, vodka.💎

When I Look on to your eyes
I see rainbows on The skys 
Baby one to me Im your Cherie

All I want to remember Cheri
My cherrie and other cherries too
Skyy skyy skyy and rainbows on their eyes

Baby come to close to me
Skyy skyy skyy ma cherrie you are
Desert to leave Champagne and cheece

Red wine no!
Ma cherrie come white one
Champagne and cherries too
Skyy skyy skyy leave me on

Red Rose too
Red wine all
Champagne Diamond
Plan to Be 
Days or weeks
Great to Be 
Ok
Fine and dine 
Have to Be 
Include or pay 

Most to Be 
Post to Be 
Anyway 
Call one 
Have leave 
My Princess one©

💌Pauliina 
Skyy skyy skyy
đŸ„‚đŸ„‚đŸ„‚

Or bikins and beach ?
My own see only to Be 
And bikinis could Be 
In US at every beach
Could Ask later Princess one , where we have to go or need to buy bikinis news.
Great to Be Back on.
Beach holiday and bikinis someday.
Before that nice to Be fat.
Nizza on My mind. 
Xoxoxo/Princess©P

Kommentit

TÀmÀn blogin suosituimmat tekstit

To Be or not to Be, or something else stupid ?💎

Homebody🧡Peachy, fit fat days.🍑